These four parlor guitars were inspired by the classic Martin "0"-sized guitars of the early 20th century. These sleek beauties have compact bodies but a full string length (24-3/4"), so they'll be easy and comfortable to handle while still maintaining plenty of dynamic projection to entertain the room.
We're building four, with a fun variety of material:
- Old-growth coastal redwood top - from an old Anderson Valley (CA) sheep barn - with Honduras rosewood back & sides and boxwood binding
- Master-grade Sitka spruce top with old-growth Honduras mahogany back & sides and rosewood binding
- Master-grade Sitka spruce top with Presidio (San Francisco) black acacia sides & back and rosewood binding
- Master-grade Sitka spruce top with western cherry back/Anderson Valley (CA) cherry sides and rosewood binding
All four of these guitars will feature:
- ebony fingerboard & bridge
- abalone Dart logo
- abalone or mother-of-pearl fretboard markers
- 1-3/4" nut width
- 24-3/4" string length
- 13" lower bout
- 4" butt depth
The acacia & cherry guitars are spoken for, but the redwood/rosewood and spruce/mahogany ones are available! Please contact us if you're interested in one.