On a roll with more baritone ukuleles in 2017! They're fun to play: uke players love them for the longer scale, roomy fingerboard, and deeper tone; guitarists appreciate the ease of phrasing and longer reach, since the baritone plays like a six-string guitar's treble four strings (E B D G) on a shorter scale.
- Style Two: Point Arena (CA) cypress top, sides, back, & neck; purple heart binding, bridge, fingerboard, & peghead overlay; turquoise fingerboard inlay; hand-cut abalone Dart logo & calla lily peghead inlay; and sterling silver side dots
- Style Two: Anderson Valley (CA) cherry neck, back, & sides; cherry top; rosewood binding, bridge, fingerboard, & peghead overlay; hand-cut abalone Dart logo & soundhole inlay; and abalone side dots.
- Style One: six strings (!) - octave double-strung 3rd & 4th strings (unless otherwise specified); Presidio acacia top, back, sides, & neck; rosewood fingerboard & bridge; rope soundhole inlay; and hand-cut abalone Dart logo
- Style One: Point Arena (CA) cypress top, sides, back, & neck; rosewood fingerboard & bridge; rope soundhole inlay; and hand-cut abalone Dart logo
All of these beauties feature:
- a 14"-radiused fingerboard
- Sitka spruce bracing
- X-braced top
- solid boxwood lining
- Pegheds 4:1 planetary geared tuning pegs
- hide glue on all wood-to-wood joints
- will have nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- hard-shell case
Pickups available upon request. Please get in touch if you'd like to order a Dart instrument!