- Cherry top, sides, back, and neck/head
- Radiused top & back
- Rosewood binding, peghead overlay, bridge & fingerboard
- Sitka spruce bracing
- Hand-cut abalone cherry blossom & Dart logo peghead inlay
- Abalone fingerboard dots & silver side dots
- Lacquer finish
- 12" radiused fingerboard
- 19" string length
- 1-1/2" nut width, 1-3/16" string spacing at the nut, and 1-3/4" at the bridge
- "Pegheds" planetary geared tuners
The back and neck are Anderson Valley (Mendocino County, California - home of Dart Instruments!) cherry, and the top & sides are old Western cherry cut in the 1940s.
For sale! $2,500. Price includes hard-shell case but not shipping - please contact David for a shipping quote.