#11-253, May 2017
- Octave-strung 3rd & 4th courses, single-strung 1st & 2nd courses
- Acacia (from the San Francisco Presidio) top, back, sides, neck, & head
- Sitka spruce bracing
- Radiused top & back
- Rosewood bridge & fingerboard
- Rope soundhole inlay
- Hand-cut abalone Dart peghead inlay
- Mother-of-pearl fingerboard dots & silver side dots
- "Pegheds" planetary geared tuners
- Bone nut & saddle
- Lacquer finish
- 12" radiused fingerboard
- 19" string length
- 1-1/2" nut width, 1-3/16" string spacing at the nut, and 1-3/4" at the bridge
The bridge is drilled to be able to double any of the courses.
Very big sound! On the double-strung courses, you'll hit the high octave first on the downstroke.
For sale! $2,400. Price includes hard-shell case but not shipping - please contact David for a shipping quote.